There are tons of coffee recipes out there but only a few come close to iced coffee made with a Nespresso machine. While the end result is so tasty, it would only take a few steps to actually prepare and finish to suit your taste.
Here, you will find not one but several iced coffee recipes that work great for any occasion.
How to Make Iced Coffee In a Nespresso Machine
- 2 capsules of Gourmesso coffee or Ispirazione Ristretto Italiano. This should produce 80 ml of Espresso coffee
- 5 oz. (150 ml) of cold milk
- Chocolate shaving for taste. You can also go with any extras of choice
- You will have to insert the coffee capsule into your Nespresso machine
- Press the espresso button on the machine to pull your espresso shot into a cappuccino cup. This should be about 80 ml per cup. You can add sugar to the coffee if you wish.
- Fill a tall glass with crushed ice cubes or you can go ahead and add the ice cubes. Then pour the espresso into the glass.
- Prepare cold milk from the steam nozzle of your Nespresso machine. It could be about 5.0z (150 ml)
- Once the milk is chilled, pour it into the glass of iced coffee and top with a few spoonful’s of froth.
- This part is not particularly necessary but does make for a great tasting final product. Sprinkle with cinnamon or chocolate shavings to finish
- With that, your iced coffee is ready to serve.
You can also use the Aeroccino milk frother to prepare the cold milk. To do so, pour the milk into the Aeroccino and hold down the button for some time. This should be between 3 to 5 seconds and the light should turn blue which will create cold froth. Once the blue light is gone, you can make use of the cold milk.
How to Make Iced Cappucino
- 1 Ispirazione Firenze Arpeggio Decaffeinato Nespressor capsule
- Ice cubes
- Ice cold full-fat milk (100 ml)
- Sugar (1 stick)
- Chocolate shaving
- Add the sugar into a glass
- Place the Ispirazione Firenze Arpeggio Decaffeinato into the Nespresso machine and extract over the sugar.
- You would have to cool the milk. Pour into the Aeroccino and hold down the button until the light turns blue. This would create cold froth.
- Pour the cold milk over the coffee.
- The finishing touch would be to sprinkle the chocolate shavings.
The addition of sugar to this recipe is simply to boost the taste. If you have issues with sugar, you can leave it out and go for the other ingredients. You will still end up with a great-tasting coffee.
You can also go ahead to mix this recipe up with some spices. If you wish to do so, you should start by adding the sugar and spices into the glass. This should help the spices mix well with the coffee before adding the other ingredients.
How to Make Iced Latte
- 2 capsules of Ispirazione Ristretto (You could go for the Italiano or India option in espresso)
- Cold milk
- Ice cubes
- Recipe glass
- As usual, you will need your Nespresso machine to prepare the coffee. Place the 2 coffee capsules in the Nespresso machine and extract.
- You can also make the cold milk in the Aeroccino accessory. Once done, pour the cold milk in the glass
- Pour the brewed coffee over it
- Now add the ice cubes or crushed ice to the glass.
If you have a hard time picking between ice cubes or crushed ice, you should know that there is really no difference between both picks. Both should cool the latte to give you that chill refreshing taste you’re after though the ice cubes make the appearance more elegant.
How to Make Nespresso On Ice
- 1 Nespresso capsule
- 3 ice cubes
- 90 ml of cold water
- Add the ice cubes to the glass
- You will have to extract 40 ml of your Nespresso coffee on top of the cubes.
- Add 90 ml of cold water and stir.
This isn’t actually a recipe and you would practically do this as part of your everyday coffee-making routine. However, you could extend this guide by adding extras to the recipe. This could be spices or seasoning to boost up to flavor.
All Nespresso recipes in this article will help you make the perfect coffee and luckily, it won’t take all the time in the world for you to get them right. You can go for each recipe a day or try out all the recipes with a cup of coffee. You are definitely in for some good time.